Below are two approaches we take for professional web development. We will help you choose the right one based on your project goals and budget.
Every project we complete has to pass our rigorous quality standards for both testing and usability. Furthermore, all solutions we propose are founded in business sense as a web presence missing this crucial ingredient won’t move the needle towards your goals.
1. Third Party CMS Platform
Common third-party solutions include WordPress and Magento as well as Drupal and Joomla. This type of solution is ideal for business owners with a tight budget.
How It Works
- Choose a design template that works for your business goals
- Customize the theme so that the end result is an unique web design
- Add plug-ins for the feature set you require
- Customize those features as needed
- Advantages of this route are budget friendliness and much online training and documentation due to market saturation.
- Disadvantages are limitations on the amount of customization you can do (at least do easily), version and feature upgrades inherent in any product-based solution and security issues due to market saturation.
2. Custom Web Development
If a third-party solution won't suffice, custom web development is the way to go. This type of solution is ideal for business owners who want maximum control and customization over the end result.
How It Works
- Learn your exact website goals and needs
- Plan the best design and site architecture based on those needs
- Implement a custom-built solution
- Train you on how to use custom administrative tools
- Advantages are limitless customization, a more secure platform and full control over the end result.
- Disadvantage is cost; typically custom development is more of an investment than a third-party solution.
Unsure about which approach is best for you? Contact us to help you make an informed decision.